LaValley MD Protocols…
…the other half of your medical treatment.
Integrating Scientifically Evidence-Based, Advanced Molecularly-Targeted Recommendations for:
► Natural Product Supplements (with scientific references) and
► Re-purposed ‘Off-label’ Pharmaceuticals (already available) in addition to – NOT instead of – conventional medical treatment.
Are based on 27 years of clinical medical expertise and advanced molecular biology research to recommend for you a precise and scientifically supported combination of supplements and readily available prescriptions to maximize your chances of success with cancer.
Are based on vast amounts of evidence-based, peer-reviewed, anti-cancer molecular biology data accessed through the world’s most trusted medical scientific citation resource, PubMed*
Specify in detail the particular natural supplements and readily available prescriptions to increase anti-cancer effect in your body. Are personalized to your cancer, your biology and your conventional oncology treatment plan…
Providing advanced Functional Integrative Oncology™ treatment protocols enabling people diagnosed with cancer to optimize anti-cancer treatment and live better, stronger and longer lives.
Providing evidence-based molecularly-targeted anti-cancer treatment recommendations for natural product supplements and re-purposed “off-label” pharmaceutical medications.
Providing treatment options IN ADDITION TO – NOT INSTEAD OF conventional oncology treatments of chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery.
Every LaValley MD Protocol:
- Is Evidence-Based: extensive, detailed, using interconnected data, fully indexed and documented in PubMed*
- Is Focused on anti-cancer molecular pathway targets
- Is Targeted to destroy, deplete and inhibit cancer cells
- Is Targeted to decrease and inhibit ‘pro-cancer-protecting-and-supporting’ cells in the microscopic environment immediately adjacent to cancer cells
- Is Targeted to destroy, deplete and inhibit pro-cancer molecules in the microscopic environment immediately adjacent cancer cells
- Is Targeted to strengthen, enhance and optimize anti-cancer immune cells’ functions
- Is Targeted to strengthen, enhance and optimize anti-cancer immune molecules effects
- Is Developed to be synergistic with conventional chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
- Includes Anti-cancer eating guidelines
- ls Flexible to be adjustable to your specific and changing particular circumstances including modification
⚬ to increase the anti-cancer benefit of various chemotherapy drugs
┄ intended to increase ‘chemosensitivity’ of the cancer cells to destroy, deplete and inhibit greater numbers of cancer cells during administration of chemotherapy
┄ avoiding interference with the molecular mechanisms of action of the desired anti-cancer effect of the chemotherapy
┄ decreasing harsh adverse side-effects symptoms of various chemotherapy drugs
┄ increasing tolerance of the patient to various chemotherapy drugs without interfering with the desired anti-cancer effect of the various chemotherapy drugs
┄ increasing protection of healthy cells (‘cytoprotection’) during chemotherapy; and
⚬ to increase the anti-cancer benefit of radiation therapy
┄ intended to increase ‘radiation sensitivity’ of cancer cells – to destroy, deplete and inhibit greater numbers of cancer cells during administration of radiation therapy
┄ avoiding interference with the molecular mechanisms of action of the desired anti-cancer effect of the radiation therapy
┄ increasing the anti-cancer immune response development from the dead cancer cells after radiation therapy
We Are Not:
- A silver bullet promising a cure
- Alternative medicine to be utilized INSTEAD of conventional medical treatment
- Folklore or fad based recommendations
- Hiding who we are
- Hiding any ingredients of any treatment recommendations
- Selling or making money from ANY nutrients, supplements, food, or medicines
- Receiving payments for referrals from ANY company, organization, physicians
- Making payments for referrals to ANY company, organization, physicians
Each LaValley MD Protocol is developed from evidence-base data in cancer molecular biology demonstrating important and relevant molecular connections among:
⚬ cancer cell types,
⚬ anti-cancer molecular targets,
⚬ anti-cancer molecular traffic and signaling pathways,
⚬ anti-cancer immune system cells and molecular targets,
⚬ conventional chemotherapy drugs, conventional radiation therapy, and conventional pharmaceutical anti-cancer targeted biologics,
⚬ anti-cancer natural product molecules (supplement extracts) anti-cancer re-purposed “off-label” pharmaceuticals (already available for prescription/administration).
How it works
Cancers are molecular diseases of molecular networks in cancer cells and in the pro-cancer supportive cells which protect, nourish and hide cancer cells from healthy anti-cancer immune system cells.
Effective anti-cancer treatments must target cancer cells and the cancer protecting-and-supporting cells in the microscopic environment immediately adjacent to cancer cells.
LaValley MD Protocols provide:
- Anti-cancer molecular effects in addition to – not instead of – conventional oncology chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Anti-cancer molecular effects against multiple molecular targets in cancer cells
- Anti-cancer molecular effects against multiple molecular targets in cancer protecting-and-supporting microenvironment cells
- Increased anti-cancer immune system cell recognition and destruction of cancer cells
- Decreased adverse chronic inflammatory cell and molecular activity associated with cancer survival, growth and spread (metastasis)
This enables people diagnosed with cancer to optimize their anti-cancer treatment plan and live better, stronger and longer lives.
Applying the Molecular Biology of Cancer
Unfortunately, for numerous valid reasons (discussed here), most licensed physicians treating patients have not yet developed advanced expertise in the molecular biology of cancer and the anti-cancer effects of natural product supplements and re-purposed anti-cancer ‘off-label’ pharmaceuticals.
Dr. LaValley has advanced clinical expertise and extensive professional experience over 27 years in medical practice administering these scientific evidence-based medical treatment options.
Since 2008, Dr. LaValley has utilized his professional and scientific expertise to consult with and develop robust, referenced molecularly-targeted protocols for physicians to administer to their patients who are diagnosed with cancer.
Dr. LaValley develops advanced, personalized, evidence-based, molecularly-targeted Functional Integrative Oncology protocol recommendations delivered to licensed physicians for them to consider in the treatment of individual patients diagnosed with various cancer cell types.
Dr. LaValley collaborates and consults with licensed physicians to develop the personalized protocol recommendations for individual patients. The recommendations include scientific evidence-based reference citations for the molecularly-targeted anti-cancer options.
Two Types of Professional Consultations:
(1) Consultation with licensed physicians and
(2) Consultation with people diagnosed with cancer (and their families)
Physicians treating people diagnosed with cancer consult with Dr. LaValley to obtain personalized, evidence-based molecularly-targeted treatment recommendations for specific patients.
People diagnosed with cancer also consult with Dr. LaValley to discuss their medical case for Dr. LaValley to develop personalized, evidence-based molecularly-targeted treatment recommendations for their physician to consider in treatment of their case.
For people who do not yet have Integrative Medicine physicians who are licensed to provide medical treatment to treat them, Dr. LaValley can assist those people to find an appropriate physician to consult for treatment. Dr. LaValley has helped numerous people find appropriate licensed physicians available to collaborate with Dr. LaValley in their integrative oncology treatment.
Starting your LaValleyMDProtocol.
It is very straightforward.
If you would like to have an initial discussion with Dr. LaValley please call in the USA and in Canada to schedule a cybermeeting/telephone appointment.
We do our utmost to schedule the consultation as soon as possible, as we know every cancer case is urgent.
The initial meeting is a cybermeeting
Initial Cyber consultation via “Go To Meeting”
This can be as little as an hour or up to three hours. (charge is $350 an hour) During the consultation:
- You share an overview of your medical situation and history so Dr LaValley can understand as much as possible about your case.
- Dr LaValley determines if he is able to help with your cancer type or not.
- Dr LaValley clarifies the science behind his work, how he develops your protocols and how they are implemented with your integrative medical doctor.
Second Cyber consultation via Go To Meeting
This is usually one to two hours or can be part of Step 1A as described above During the consultation:
- We must have received or on the call discuss medical records, lab reports, CT/MRI/PET/ultrasound scans, and treatments.
- Share the steps for safe, easy and efficient at-home protocol implementation.
- Confirm or find the licensed medical doctor or licensed naturopathic physician you will work with.
Your Individual Protocol development (pricing generally $2,000 – $3,000 maximum)
- Your specific cancer and cell types are meticulously researched at the molecular level utilizing published evidence based, peer reviewed medical and scientific data within PubMed
- See sample protocol on Physicians page