Proactively Manage Your Health and Well-Being
Integrative Medicine consultation
targets important gaps in health information
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine health information service provides healthcare consumers with MD-written, reliable, safe and easy-to-use practical health information guidelines, which are both comprehensive and evidence-based.
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine health information service gives health care consumers unbiased, practical healthcare information from a practicing MD with over 28 years of direct clinical experience treating patients.
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine health information service provides healthcare consumers with specific evidence-based suggestions to discuss with their physicians and other licensed health care practitioners for utilizing natural product supplement to best optimize their healthy organs functions.
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine health information service provides well-researched, scientifically rational and ready-to-implement guidelines for increasing the anti-cancer optimization of immune system and organ functions to greatly improve likelihood of prevention of cancer.
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine health information recommendations provide doctors – and the patients they treat – with practical evidence-based treatment guidelines for safe and easy-to-implement targeted wellness management.
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine health information recommendations are organized to cover a comprehensive range of patient-centered treatment options including:
Eating and Dietary Guideline Recommendations
Natural Product Supplement Recommendations
Bioenergetic Medicine Recommendations
Physical Activity & Physical Manipulation Recommendations
Mental & Emotional Management Recommendations
Environmental Exposure Recommendations
- CyberMD® Integrative Medicine treatment recommendations are focused to help doctors and their patients manage chronic disease with holistic AND scientific™ treatment options to optimize their health.
- Consumers their want holistic AND scientific™ information to help them proactively, conscientiously and specifically prevent cancers for which they may possess a genetic predisposition – in a scientifically rigorous, robust and rational way.
- Health care is evolving quickly and health care consumers face big challenges looking for reliable, easy-to-understand, practical healthcare information that is evidence-based and focused on their personal health genomic profile.
- Many patients find their conventionally-trained physicians have little or no training in the rapidly emerging field of Integrative and Complementary Medicine.
- Health care consumers are eager to access reliable evidence-based information relevant to their own health issues, yet find themselves uncertain of the reliability and integrity of the information they read on the Internet and in various ‘drug-company-sponsored’ and ‘supplement-manufacturer-sponsored’ literature.
Functional Integrative Medicine